Daily Afirmation

Daily Affirmation.

I am special and unique.
I m self confident.
i am fit emotionally, physically and spiritually.
I am a cheerful giver.
My vision is clear.
I am innovative, creative and dynamic.
I am authentic and original.
I am hardworking and significant.
I am blessed with all spiritual blessing.
I am resilient and persistent.
I see good in all things.
I attract money daily.
Money pursues me.
I am effortlessly wealth and rich.
I am practical and productive.
I have self control.
I make more money than I spend.
I live in plenty.
I am trustworthy and loyal.
I am content satisfied and stable.
I take the right actions at the right time.
I execute all my ideas.
I am wealth and rich.
Only good comes to me today.
I am a solution to many problem.
I am special and unique
I am prudent and discipline
I am healthy and well.
I make the right choices
I create value.
I am a blessing
I daily maximize my potentials.
I believe in myself
i am selfless and generous
Daily Afirmation Daily Afirmation Reviewed by wealthapps on August 31, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.